Website terms and conditions
For full information our terms and conditions, please click here.
By using this website, you agree that the information on this website is provided on the understanding that Diabetes WA is not engaged in rendering medical services or recommendations.
Information presented on this website or in any related files does not replace consultations with qualified healthcare professionals to meet your individual medical needs.
Our credentialled diabetes educators can be contacted on 1300 001 880.
Use of information
- contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Websites;
- where you have consented, sending you information, marketing and promotional e-mails based on our services or third party services;
- allowing you to participate in the community features of the Websites;
- responding to your questions or other requests;
- tailoring your experience on the Websites;
- saving your provided information so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit the Websites;
- tracking your return visits to the Websites;
- accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Websites and user activity;
- determining which features and services users like best to help us operate the Websites, enhance and improve our services and the Websites and display advertising and marketing information; and
- for other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the information.
© Diabetes WA 2013 All Rights Reserved