Diabetes WA is the voice of, and peak body for, people living with diabetes in Western Australia.
Our role encompasses the following:
- Providing diabetes-related products to the Western Australian community to help people manage the condition. (To browse the online shop click here).
- Providing a range of support and education services to make living with diabetes easier.
- Offering programs that inform the community about the ways of safeguarding against or reducing the impact of diabetes.
- Providing resources and information for health professionals.
- Advocating on behalf of people with diabetes to eliminate unfair practises and stigma.
- Representing a membership base of over 12,000 people affected by, or at risk of, diabetes.
- Raising vital funds to support research and programs.
- Supplying information and advice to anyone wanting to know more about diabetes.
To learn more about Diabetes WA, please visit our website www.diabeteswa.com.au